Senin, 08 Desember 2008

may I suspect to you?

aaaah! God please give me the reason! I don't know what I must to do now. I so desperated with my feeling! It's so ruined! I really really don't kow! If I can scream, I wanna scream all of dirty words!! Many problems come to me at the same time! God, what a misake I've done?! Please enough! I don't know what I must to do with all of my problems, esp my problem with Ziky, my boyF!
may I suspect to you Zik?! No contact for 3 days! Isn't enough for you?! HAH?! I know what I must to do know is give my careless and my kepercayaan (sorry I don't know what the mean in English)! hhm or maybe in another place you have another girlF? I'm sorry if what I said is wrong! but I really really don't know what I just to do! I MISS YOU SO DAMN MUCH ZIK! do you can't fell that?!

1 komentar:

Nidia Badzlin Adlina mengatakan...

sabar ya ca, there are alot of boys out there. jangan terlalu pusingin ah, mending kita nyalon yuuuk